8.15.2007

What I Did on my Summer Vacation....

or: How I Ate My Way Through California...



I did it. I dragged everyone to Chez Panisse. And I took photos, (shamelessly), of all of the food that graced our table. It was fantastic, and beautiful, and I will gush on and on about it, if you will let me.

But, there's more. We went to the Scharffen Berger factory which smelled quite a lot like heaven.


And then, there is the Wright/ Easton compound, which is so beautiful, it is a wonder we ever left...


















And, for those of you who haven't started 'Animal, Vegetable, Miracle yet, 'tis the season... here is one reason why...


This poster was in a bathroom next door to a bookstore in Berkeley, called Black Oak or something. (Hence the terrible photo.) Anyway, take heed...

No comments: